Please read the following terms before ordering
Placing an order means that you agree to these terms.
Payments are made to OUTLINES. This is the name that will appear on Statements and at the PayPal Checkout. Order Notifications and Updates are sent by email from ChristinaBonnett.com please see ‘Delivery‘ below.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice
International Customers and Destinations: Your purchase may be subject to local duties, taxes and carrier clearance charges. These can add a significant amount to your costs, and some countries have bans on importing particular materials. International shipments can also take time to clear international customs in their destination country. Please be sure you are willing to wait, and to pay any extra charges before you buy.
While the colours of the artworks are shown as close as possible to the real thing using a neutral screen profile, please be aware that computers and screens vary, and that the colours may be different from what you see on your computer.
VAT is payable on shipping charges for all purchases originating within the EU, regardless of the delivery destination. The final cost is calculated after customer details have been entered.
We ship to United Kingdom. WE HAVE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED SHIPPING TO EU COUNTRIES
We apologise for the inconvenience. We need to do this in order to update and make sure we comply with current regulations.
|AU Australia **
BE Belgium *
CA Canada **
FI Finland *
FR France *
DE Germany *
IM Isle of Man *
|IT Italy *
NL Netherlands *
NZ New Zealand **
PT Portugal *
IE Republic of Ireland *
ES Spain *
US United States **
For expediated or special delivery please read Special Delivery .
For addresses in the UK:
We send most items by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®. The item is tracked and insured up to £500.
Small and low value items may be sent by standard first class mail.
*For addresses in the EU: SUSPENDED
We send Items insured and tracked. Delivery may take up to 7 days or more.
**International outside the EU: SUSPENDED
We send Items insured and tracked. Delivery may take up to 10 days or more.
Other International Addresses
If your country is not listed above, or an option is not currently available for your international order, Please email using the contact form stating your full name and address and the item you are interested in. We will calculate the cost and let you know whether we can deliver it to your address. We will also send instructions for payment.
Some items are unable to be shipped normally and may require special delivery. It is advisable to contact me before placing your order so that you know the cost in advance. When you are ready to go ahead with the order. Choose ‘Special Delivery Costs will be Invoiced Separately‘.
If you want Expediated shipping or any other special arrangement you Must contact me. I will need your full name and address including the post or zip code in order to calculate the cost. These delivery costs will be invoiced separately. Choose ‘Special Delivery Costs will be Invoiced Separately‘. Shipping will not be charged and I will let you know the cost before invoicing you. The item will not be shipped and delivery will not occur until the shipping invoice has also been paid.
We will let you know when your item has been sent.
Email providers vary and our emails may be in your junk folder. Please whitelist all emails from christinabonnett.com if that happens. For whitelist instructions, click here (external link opens in new tab or window). Otherwise, please use a search engine to Search ‘how to whitelist an email address‘ and you can add your provider to the search.
All delivery time estimations are counted from the date of Dispatch and depend on the carrier.
Occasionally parcels are returned to us as undeliverable.
There are several reasons for this:
- Incorrect address. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Incorrect address format. Please use the correct fields for the elements of the address.
- Please include your phone number with your order so that if necessary, the carrier can contact you.
- Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they are unsuccessful it’ll be returned to us.
A signature is required, so you may have to collect the parcel from the depot if you can’t be in when delivery is due.
- Refused by recipient. If you want to send an item as a gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way. They could refuse the parcel if they think it’s a mistake.
- Illegible address. Address labels may become illegible in transit. This is rare, but if that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it’s on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged during shipping please contact the carrier directly.
You must provide all of the original packaging for the shipper’s inspection in order to receive a full refund or replacement.
We offer a full refund of the cost of returned items but there are no refunds for shipping costs. Please read the following instructions.
Returns or exchanges are welcome if they are:
- Returned within 14 days from the receipt of delivery date.
- Arrive in exactly the same condition as when they left.
- Include all original packaging and are carefully re-packed.
- If the items are sent after 14 days from the date of delivery, you will not be eligible for a credit and you must pay for shipping back to the original delivery address. Items must be returned insured and tracked and your receipt for sending must be availble for inspection in the event of dispute.
- Please note, you must pay the cost of the return shipping.